Duration: up to 2 hours
Seasonality: We carry out tours throughout the year, at different times depending on the season.
Opening hours: Whenever weather and sea conditions allow, at any time of day. We suggest a morning period, generally with less swell and wind, facilitating the observation of animals.
Meeting point: Cascais Marina, Cais M (in front of the last restaurant "Trium")
Meeting Time: Previously arranged when booking. Presentation 15 minutes before departure, for safety information and short presentation about the activity.
Vessel XPLORERRIB (semi-rigid) with 8.70 m SeaRibs Yamaha V6 300hp
They are one of the safest boats, similar to lifeboats and marine rescue. Allows better visibility and proximity to animals.
Capacity 12+2 (crew)
- It is best to bring a jacket, if possible, waterproof to protect from the breeze and any possible splashes.
- We advise the use of sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
- The recommended age for children is to ensure the comfort of all passengers as the younger ones adapt to the experience. It is possible to take smaller children, but their acceptance is subject to prior consultation due to the conditions of the sea and the surrounding group. If it is an exclusive tour for a family or group, there is no impediment.
- As a maritime activity in fast boats, the experience is not recommended for people who suffer from severe back problems or during pregnancy.
- Reduce the amount of belongings that are taken to the boat, since there is the possibility of taking them with water. Dolphin Explorers is not responsible for damage to electronic or other equipment arising from the movement of the boat.
- Mask use, as per WHO recommendations.
- Due to weather conditions, sea conditions, or minimum number of passengers, Dolphin Explorers reserves the right to change the itinerary or schedule, so that we can have a good experience, contacting the customer.
- It is possible to eat on board, as long as you do not compromise the comfort of other customers. It is not allowed to feed the animals or dump anything overboard. All garbage must be collected.
- The rate of dolphin observation is high, but it is not guaranteed, since we do not know in advance where the animals are, but it is certainly an objective that is always desired and strongly dedicated by the staff.
- Photos and videos will be collected during the experience. If you do not want to appear in any of the records, just give the indication to one of the team members.